5 Tips to reduce your rate
- Shop around: compare prices from several companies and get in the habit of checking again every couple of years – particularly if you experience a major life change such as getting married or adding teen drivers to your policy.
- Ask for higher deductibles: deductibles represent the amount you pay before your policy kicks in. A higher deductible can lower your premiums substantially.
- Reduce coverage on older cars: it may not make sense to keep optional coverage like collision or comprehensive.
- Take advantage of discounts: many insurance company offer discounts that may include purchasing other types of insurance from the same company, having a good driving record, or installing safety and security features.
- Maintain good credit: while driving habits are the best way to keep your insurance costs low, repairing a damaged credit rating can help you on and off the road.
Here at Malone Insurance Agency we strive to help you keep your premiums as low as possible while providing the protection you need. Although we serve the entire state of Minnesota and greater Minneapolis area, we are very involved in the cities of Osseo, Maple Grove, Champlin, Dayton, Plymouth and Brooklyn Park. Let us know how we can serve you.